- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
1 . What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email address and phone number.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily enter information into our form fields
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To provide customer care and support
• To personalize your experience
• To improve our website based on the feedback received.
4. How do we store your data?
Our Company encrypts any collected data using SSL technology, and securely stores your data in a password protected database.
5. What are your data protection rights?
Senti Smart, Unipessoal Lda would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Adress: Avepark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia, Edf Central, Zona Industrial da Gandra 4805-017 Caldas das Taipas
6. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
7. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
8. How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
9.Privacy policies of other websites
11. How to contact us
Email: [email protected]
Adress: Avepark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia, Edf Central, Zona Industrial da Gandra 4805-017 Caldas das Taipas.